Filing Your Insurance Claim

Clients pay RCA Counseling for services at each session.

Your therapist gives you a superbill which you submit to your insurance company for reimbursement to you. Our offices do not bill insurance.

To file a claim:

  1. Obtain a copy of your insurance company’s claim form.
  2. Fully Complete the top portion of the form. On the bottom portion of the form write: See attached superbills.
  3. Attach the RCA superbills to the claim form.
  4. Mail directly to your insurance company.

You are responsible for fees for services even if your insurance company denies your claim. To understand ahead of time what your insurance covers, we suggest you follow the steps in Confirming Coverage for Mental Health Counseling.  PPO plans often cover us as out-of-network providers. HMO plans such as Kaiser do not cover our therapists and we are not Medicare or Medical providers.